THIS IS NOT AN ORDINARY ASSIGNMENT...
Due to the planned opening of foreign offices abroad we are looking for candidates to work in the following regions: EU countries, Middle East, North and South America, Asia and Africa.
Head of Foreign Trade Office
- Assisting Polish entrepreneurs interested in exporting and investing in the country of FTO's operations by providing economic and analytical information on particular sectors and sectors
- of the economy, legal conditions, competition and market potential
- Promotion of the Polish economy through the organization of seminars and workshops
- and the organization of stands at trade fairs and exhibitions
- Logistic and information assistance for business missions from Poland (including Polish government delegations) in the country of FTO activities
- Taking intervention actions with the state authorities on behalf of Polish entrepreneurs.
- Managing the local team of FTO's employees
- Building links and contact networks to gather information on major economic events, changing conditions, and updating knowledge about the economy of the country of FTO's activities.
- Completed graduate studies: preferred: economics, economics-related fields, MBA
- Preferred 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in sales and customer relations
- Experience of working abroad
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Knowledge of the local language in the areas specified above
- Ability to manage a team in a multicultural environment
- Ability to attain contacts
- Ability to work in varying business conditions under time pressure
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to conduct meetings and conduct negotiations
- Ability to plan multistep assignments
- Effective communications skills
- Employment contract
- Relevant training before and during the assignment
- Accident insurance
- Round trip airfare to Poland once a year.
If you have any further questions related to the application please contact us at rekrutacjaZBH@paih.gov.pl.
PAIH S.A. reserves the right to respond to selected offers or to cancel recruitment procedures.
Personal data of candidates will be processed by the Polish Investment and Trade Agency S.A. located at Bagatela Street no. 12 in Warsaw for recruitment purposes only. Persons who have submitted their data have the right to access and correct it. Personal data is voluntary, provided that failure to provide data will prevent the offer from being processed.
Please include the following clause: "I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process - in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997r. About the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922)”