Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) continuously tackle import and export challenges on foreign and domestic markets. These often complex challenges, require the support of stable and trusted partners, such as the Polish Investment and Trade Agency, the Polish Development Fund, special economic zones, marshal offices of voivodeships and others. The PAIH Business Forum is the best opportunity to meet representatives of these institutions and establish cooperation.
Less than 20% of Polish companies operates on the European scale, and 14% - on the global one. In turn, as many as half of those who do business on the Old Continent are thinking about the promotion to the circle of global players. EXPORT AND INVESTMENTS abroad – that is a challenge especially for micro-, small and medium-sized companies. The October PAIH Business Forum 2019 is an opportunity to establish cooperation with a reliable and trusted PARTNER who will make it easier to take it on.
We invite entrepreneurs to the heart of Poland again so that we could learn about their needs in a better way, and ensure them of comprehensive support.
During the PAIH Business Forum 2019:
- you will learn the offer of PAIH and Forum Partners, including Special Economic Zones, regions and development agencies,
- you will meet PAIH experts and PAIH Foreign Commercial Offices representatives,
- you will participate in regional and trade workshops,
- you will learn about the possibilities of expansion to countries-members of the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (WAIPA)
- you will talk in a cosy atmosphere during the evening networking session.
Registration Form: https://rejestracja.paihforumbiznesu.gov.pl/