In addition to representatives of POLSA, Polish Embassy in Ottawa, ZBH Toronto, the City of Rzeszów, the Marshal's Office of the Lublin Province, and the Astronomical Center Nicolaus Copernicus of the Polish Academy of Sciences, the event was also attended by six Polish companies:
- AP-Tech - a consulting, design and software company operating on the airport terminal market;
- BlueSoft Smart Technologies Cluster - the company deals with the implementation of information technology in the fields of telecommunications, automation, industrial obstacle lighting systems, renewable energy sources (RES), mechanics and air traffic system and land security;
- DioxidSp. Z o.o. - manufacturer of aircraft parts and tooling;
- Polskie Zakłady Lotnicze Sp. z o.o. - PZL Mielec, a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation - the largest aircraft manufacturer in Poland, expanding the production profile with the production of aircraft structures and the production of helicopters;
- PPW Nabor - manufacturer of precise rubber, rubber-metal and metal components for the aerospace, automotive and food industries;
- SatRevolution - the company specializes in the design and serial production of artificial satellites for international space agencies and other entities, both from the private and public sectors.
The mission included participation in the suppliers forum and Aeromart show in Montreal, where a stand organized by the Polish Investment and Trade Agency - Foreign Trade Office in Toronto hosted numerous business meetings.
In addition, on April 15 in Toronto a conference on space research was organized by the Canadian and Polish Space Agency where Polish and Canadian scientists had a unique chance to meet. Then, on April 17 during the Aeromart show in Montreal, there was a seminar on the current situation in the aviation industry of Poland and the Czech Republic.
The culmination of the mission was the "Polish Space Industry Day" organized by ZBH Toronto at the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) headquarters located at the John H. Chapman Space Centre in Longueuil, Quebec. Apart from visiting the facility itself, the event included a seminar on the Polish space sector, promotional speeches by representatives of Polish companies, as well as numerous networking and B2B meetings with over 10 leading Canadian companies in the space and aviation sector.