The exhibition stands were prepared by the National Support Center for Agriculture (Krajowy Osrodek Wsparcia Rolnictwa), Pomeranian Development Agency, Polish Meat Association ("Let's Meat" campaign) and three companies held independent exhibits. In addition, ZBH Toronto as part of the National Support Center for Agriculture stand provided information about Polish food industry and Polish-Canadian trade exchange, as well as cooperation and investment opportunities in Poland for Canadian companies.
This year's edition of SIAL Canada (Montreal, 2-4 May 2018) was attended by the following Polish companies:
- EWA-BIS – www.ewabis.com.pl - Export of fruit and vegetables (fresh, frozen, dried), NFC juices, concentrates, spices, snacks, FMCG (sweets, beverages, beers, ciders and non-food product household chemicals);
- MERZDORF Fine Food – www.merzdorf.pl - Chicken fillet snacks matured and cold smoked, ready to eat. Prepared in fully natural way without any chemical additives and preservatives (gluten, GMO and allergen free);
- MIX EXPERT – www.mixexpert.com.pl - Powder mixes: waffles mix, pancake mix, crepes mix;
- PEPEES – www.pepees.pl - Potato starch, maltodextrin (starch preparation in the form of white, loose powder), potato flakes;
- SOLIGRANO – www.soligrano.pl - Puffed BIO and conventional products, gluten free products. Soligrano is the leading manufacturer of puffed grains (cereals) - organic and conventional. We meet the requirements of organic production and have all necessary certificates;
- ABRODA – www.abroda.pl - Fresh and IQF (Individually Quick Frozen) onion - red/white (unblanched/blanched), IQF vegetable and fruits;
- BETTERSOLUTIONS – www.bettersolutions.pl, www.muumap.pl - IT system which provides complex support for all processes and operations in the field of milk transport logistics (managing transport resources, the navigation system, monitoring and transport control, planning and optimization)
- EP ANNA SOCHA – www.annature.eu - Organic food focused on blackcurrant – juices and confitures
- NASZA CHATA – www.nasza-chata.pl - Mushrooms products (marinated, dry mushrooms and ready meals), forest fruit jams and low sugar products
- RADIX-BIS – www.radix-bis.pl - BIO blackcurrant, sea buckthorn, chokeberry, raspberry juice, brown rice, corn gluten-free, millet, buckwheat, amaranthus flour and healthy snacks
- OPATOWICZ & WAKER CO. - www.survey.com.pl - Independent expert agency specializing in the quantity and quality inspections, laboratory tests conducted in accredited units and specialized expertise in the food and consumer products;
- Independent Logistics - www.independentlogistics.pl - International freight forwarder and logistics provider.
- ORZECH – www.orzech.com.pl – Fruit and vegetable processing plant ( vegetables and fruits in jars)
- SWEET WORLD – www.sweetworld.pl - Producer of calyxes for sorbets, granites and cold drinks, as well as concentrates for preparing slush / granite / sorbet, sold under the “One Slush” brand
- INSTANTA – Coffee distributor
- Let’s Meat - The promotion and information campaign titled „Enjoy it is from Europe” concerns pork and is going to be run on the Japanese and Canadian markets in the years 2015-2018.
With the entry into force of the CETA agreement, Canada eliminates tariffs on 90.9% of agricultural commodities, and by the end of transitional period (7 years) on 91.7%. Currently the majority of food exported from Poland to Canada has a zero customs duty, which for Polish food producers opens up unprecedented export opportunities to the demanding Canadian market.
More information can be found on our website, among others in a guide for Polish companies interested in exporting to Canada and in the European Commission database - MADB (Market Access Database) providing information to companies exporting from the EU to third country markets.
The full list of exhibitors and participants taking part in SIAL Canada 2018 is available here.
SIAL is a great opportunity to present new and existing food products to Canadian entrepreneurs and from around the world. This show allows all attendees to discover latest trends in the development of the food industry of individual countries and to establish numerous business contacts.
The next edition of SIAL Canada will take place in Toronto on April 30 - May 2, 2019.
ZBH Toronto invites Polish companies to participate in the next edition of SIAL Canada 2019 - direct renting of exhibition space or representatives attendance as well as submitting marketing / promotional materials.
Feel free to contact our office at: email@example.com
2018-05-08 04:13:03 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:13:05 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:13:08 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:13:12 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:13:15 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:13:19 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:13:21 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:13:25 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:13:28 | Dodał:
Sial Canada 01
2018-05-08 04:13:32 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:13:36 | Dodał:
2018-05-08 04:13:40 | Dodał: