The office will be responsible for servicing Polish companies interested in expanding into foreign markets.
Experts of the newly established entity will be responsible for:
- providing market information (analyzes, reports, guides);
- networking with local companies and institutions,
- organization of trainings for Polish and foreign companies,
- verification of business partners.
In addition, the Office staff will assist in:
- organization of business missions,
- participation in exhibitions,
- B2B meetings,
- search for business partners,
- in the introduction of products to the market,
- creation of promotional and media campaigns.
Employees of the Trade Office will work together with entrepreneurs to strengthen the recognition of Polish products. In addition, they will help to modernize the export offer, support the new directions of expansion of Polish companies and pilot new projects which are introduced to foreign markets.